February 28, 2013

Simplicity

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." - Stitch
Favorite one! hehe
Simplicity means simple and for me black and white are simple colors. And that's why I choose simplicity as a the title. I spent my last weekend with my big family such as my mom, big sister, grandma, auntie, uncle, niece and nephew. I'll tell you all of them one by one ;)
My lovely grandmother! ♡ (sorry for the bad photo)
My aunties and uncles

My pwettyyy sister! ♡

Favorite Aunt (her name's Nana) and cutee sister ♡


me and my sist ♡
We went to Discovery Shopping Mall (Centro). After we reach there, we went to A&W for eating because my grandma hasn't eat yet. After that we walking around at the beach. And suddenly a strong wind + rain came and we immediately run inside again! But, when I look back, I just saw that my mother is laughing while all of us were running. I asked my Mom why she's laughing, then she told me that it's so funny when everyone running like marathon -_-




This photos was taken before the cloudy, windy, rainy weather attack Bali! hahaha. You can see that my sister hair is really messy because if the wind. A few seconds after I took this photo, as I told you that all of us running to go inside.



This photos was taken on Sunday when I go to Beachwalk (againnn...) with my family, not my big family :p First photobox with my family, maybe I should do it again with my big family (?)
Suckling Pig at Bypass Sanur, Bali
And this were my outfit for the weekend with my big family! ♡ Btw, my sister and I were running an online shop called Dee Shoppe's ;) You can find us at Facebook or Instagram.
DEESHOPPES Geek Top | DEESHOPPES Leather Skirt | ADORABLE Wedges | Leopard Backpack from China





For this 2 weeks our school will have Mid Semester Test. It was reallyy really hardd, especially the Chemistry one. Fyi, I really hate Chemistryy -____- see you again when I finish my test!

xoxo,
dewiwangsa

No comments:

Post a Comment