April 19, 2013

Pinky Houndstooth!



I think not only Neon and Simpson are getting famouse but Houndstooth also too, right? When this Hooundstooth Skirt arrived, I fell in love instantly because it fits me perfectly! And this Pinky Varsity Jacket is my current favorite jacket



Topshop Mint Bralet Top and Lace Socks | Pull and Bear Varsity Jacket | Diva Golden Ribbon | New Look Black Platform |  Houndstooth Skirt Random Online Store | H&M Black Stocking

Don't even know what am I exactly do





The Details!
Trying to make it cute but end up like this! It's seems.... creepy, I guess....
Do you ever feel like you just wanted to be alone? Just need couple of hours to figure out what you need? Or even what you want? Sometimes I feel it. I felt like I miss something, but don't  even know what I'm missing... But, thanks anyway for reading this one ;) 
xoxo,
dewiwangsa 

51 comments:

  1. great look! you are so pretty :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love your pink varsity jacket! Super cute outfit!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too <3
      thanks btw and visited yours! you're prettyyy ;;)

      Delete
  3. cuteee outfits! love your skirt <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! visited yours, you've amazing blogg <3

      Delete
  5. Your blog is adorable! Totally love your style and your so pretty!

    Www.officialpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing! visit me?
    varsity jackets are my favourite things x
    <3
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, visited yours! Yap, varsity are also my current favorite item <3

      Delete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Love the combination of everything! Amazing jacket ;) x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit.. thanks for the comment.. would you like to follow each other?

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) actually I already following you, would you following me back? ;)

      Delete
  9. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so cute as always <3 love your curly hair so much, everything looks good on you

    want to follow each other maybe? let me know :)
    xoxo
    Pinky Promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! ;) I would like to, and already following you
      would you like to follow me back? xx ;)

      Delete
  11. Cute outfit! Love the skirt and bralette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. kawaii!
    check out my blog on
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pink varsity dear :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha you look already cute even without trying dewiiii.
    love your skirt ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks, you've just made my dayy <3

      Delete
  15. cute skirt !!

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waa thanks for visited mine ;D

    ReplyDelete