December 01, 2012

Hello, Mount Bromo!

I want to share my last family trip in Surabaya, Indonesia. Actually I just want to share the Bromo part! hahaha. Well, let me begin my story ;)
We went to Surabaya by car on 17th of August  2012 at 05.30 A.M. On the first day we went to Mount Bromo. We arrived at Java Banana Hotel 01.30 A.M, can you imagine we had to stayed in car for almost 20 hours?! Its all because we had to queue at Gilimanuk Harbour for 4 hours! -_- But finally we can sleep at those cold, good, clean and big hotel :D After check in, we had to sleep because we need to wake up at 04.30 A.M because we want to go to Mount Bromo! And we have to sit in the car for 1,5 hours until we arrive at the top of Mount Bromo! And this are some pictures that we took there.


After we went to the top, we went down and found some fascinating place to take a photos! Here is the photo hehehe
FOREVER 21 Sweater | TOPSHOP baby pink jeans | unbranded mint pashmina | NIKE shoes
So we went down again to continue our journey. The driver stopped us at horse riding places! yey, I really loves horse riding hehe. Me, my sister and my mother decided to ride a horse but my father choose to sleep at car :p
That is the cute horse that I riding on hehe :D cute right? After that we went back to the hotel, had breakfast and continue our trip to Surabaya. And finally we arrived at Sheraton Hotel that's very close to Tunjungan Plaza mall. We changed our clothes and decided to walking around at the mall. Here's the outfit (me and my sister choose the same outfits, but my sister use backpack and sadly I'm not)
FOREVER 21 T-Shirt | unbranded black short | THE LITTLE THINGS SHE NEEDS flatshoes
On the next day, we went to Surabaya Town Square Mall. The name of the mall is sooo cool, but you know what? Inside that mall, there's only foooodddd everywhere, and some places to buy clothes -_- and we decided to go to another mall, and the driver drive us to Galaxy Mall. Now this is the real mall haha. There's so much places to buy clothes, stationary, etc. This the outfit that I wore.
GIORDANO black tanktop | STRADIVARIUS pink skirt | STRADIVARIUS red bag
And some extra photo that we took in photobox!

On the next dayyyy, we went to Malang. In Malang, we went to Jatim Park 2 where in there's so much fun things we can do and see! We can see small museum, statue, many kinds of tree or flowers, miniature of some "Candi" in Indonesia, and many moree (you've to go there!). Here are some photos again (sorry for the bad quality photo).
unbranded back top | unbranded black short | THE LITTLE THINGS SHE NEEDS red flatshoes 
And we went back again to Surabaya, but we're not back to the hotel, we went to Tunjungan Plaza mall again and walking, walking, and walkinggg hehe. We went back to Denpasar on 22 of August by car (againnnnn........) but we only need 11 hours until we arrived. And that was our journey trip to Surabaya that's funn and tired alsooo hehehe. Here somee extra photos again when we are waiting our car to move forward in Gilimanuk Harbour.
 hahaha had so much funn with this photobooth! Look at my face and my sister face! hahaha


Thanks for reading this blog ;) see you soon! <3

xoxo,
dewiwangsa

No comments:

Post a Comment