February 09, 2013

Peacefulness

Hii, how's your weekend? I spent my last weekend with my parents. We went to Discover Shopping Mall (Centro) on Sunday. But first, on Sunday morning we went to "Matahari Terbit" Beach, that's near Sanur Beach. I prefer that beach because Sanur is too crowded. We went there from 8 AM until 9 AM. And I also took some photos there. Here's the photo that I took (but not my outfit hehe) I really love my white love back dress from Bershka that I bought when I was holiday in Singapore (eh, I forgot to post my post when I'm holiday at Singapore, maybe later)


Bershka Love Back Dress


Sorry for the short post because I don't know what to write again. So, have a great weekend guys. And Happy Chinese New Year! :D
Probably I'll post my outfit for celebrate Imlek this year. See you soon ;)
“Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” - Michelle Held
xoxo,
dewiwangsa

2 comments:

  1. Hi,, Nice Blog Wi. Salam kenal niee..
    I like your photos, really.
    Already done follow your blog, hope you follow mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, thankyou so much! Have a great day ;)

      Delete